Monday, August 6, 2007

Amazing Weekend at Reynolds Plantation!






We had the best weekend! It was so nice to get out of town and be pampered! Diane H, Diane S, Telaka and I had some amazing massages at the Ritz while the guys played golf in 100+ degree weather. I wonder who won out on that one? We went to their pool where we were waited on hand and foot by the cabana boy (older man). We think we could handle being rich, but we wouldn't be snobby like some of those women- ha! Telaka and I got to have a second massage (hot stone) and it was so nice! We really enjoyed the weekend. Sola got a little hot at the pool but overall she was a pretty happy baby. We found out she doesn't like the noise of restaurants because she screamed bloody murder until we would take her outside. She was almost instantly feeling better. Sola is a lucky little girl to have so many people that love her! I don't think she will be hurting for attention at all!

Today is my first day at work and Will's first day at home. I'm doing surprisingly well, but it is only 11:30am. Ha. I had a rough night but I hope that will be the worst of it!

Thanks Dad, Diane, Diane H. and Jim for an amazing weekend getaway!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love these pictures! Sounds like an amazing weekend. I'm glad you had fun!!!! Sola is so cute. Her face is so expressive! I love the one of her smiling at you. Can't wait to see her again!

p.s. this is my new favorite way to take a break at work!


The adventures of new parenthood. Each day is a blessing.