Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sola Spends Time with Aunt Jenni & Uncle Charlie





Sola got to spend some time with Aunt Jenni and Uncle Charlie yesterday. Jenni reminisced about the times when she kept Derek and I and we used to have school everyday. Jenni reminded me that it was mostly play! I do think that helped us a lot when we started school. We had our own private pre-school from one of the best teachers I know! Lucky us. We are hoping to get Sola into the Methodist preschool once she gets to that age. I've heard good things about it. Tommy said most kids who go there are way ahead when they start school.

My next challenge will be starting work and leaving Sola during the day. Luckily, she will be able to stay home with Will. We will see how much work he gets done! He might have to start working mostly when I come home. Anyway, I feel for all the working moms because it is really hard in the beginning to leave. Maybe it will become much easier as time goes by. I need to help all of those families and kids at school who need help too. I'll just try to keep that in mind.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is SO adorable. I'm sure it is devastating to think about leaving. I'm glad you get to get away for a little while this weekend and I hope it will give you some much needed R&R before you have to go back to work. I will be praying for you AND WIll AND Sola! :) LOVE YOU!

Jenni said...

Dear Sola, Will,and Dana,
We enjoyed your visit and are eager for more. Sola is beautiful! Your kind words were humbling. I wish I could have even one of those days back with you four! I suppose I was really the most blessed person in that arrangement!
Love always,
Jenni


The adventures of new parenthood. Each day is a blessing.